Saturday, October 31, 2009

More Then Halloween

Before this day is through I need to remember the reasons for the Web Site
and the Blog and even the Contest. In "2006" my youngest son died in his sleep
with a major heart attack. There were no drugs or alchohol envolved... it was
found that he had a terribly bad heart that no one was aware of and probably
had lived with for most of his life. His life was a miracle and he was a blessing
to all those who knew him. Kyle loved Halloween, I used the Michael Meyers
Submission page because this was his favorite. In Memory of Kyle and his love
of Halloween I created the Web Site... Halloween Horror! I try every year to
make it a little better every season! But as Kyles love of Halloween was not
just at the Holiday I keep it going all year! This makes me feel like he is still
some how with me. I never charge for the use of anything on the site and I take
the costs all on myself! I hope you enjoy it and have fun with it! This year as a
special favor to me... please just smile and say 'Happy Halloween Kyle" as I
will do the same. It would mean so much to me!
Thank-You for visiting the pages and Thank-You to those of you who
graciously entered your Halloween creations into the Contest!
To Kyle and You All!
Have A Happy Halloween!
If you are interested you may view Kyles Memorial Video at :

No comments:

Post a Comment