Thursday, October 29, 2009

Poll Box Added

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS FOR THE CREATORS
OF THE TAGS HERE! WE DO NOT CONTACT THEM FOR
THESE AND CHANCES ARE THEY WILL NEVER GET THEM.
THERE IS ONE SUCH COMMENT TO THIS POST!
THANK-YOU!
Another 7 entries have been added. They are located
in the third and 4th poll box's in the right hand column!
Vote for your favorite!
note: Because these are a separate poll box's the votes may
seem higher then they are. Please be advised to
check the number of votes per code to avoid any
confusion in this.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Al. It's me, Wolfie. I saw your blog on bscommunity about your tags, so I voted for your 0013HH tag, as you asked people to do. Just wanted you to know that. :) I don't have a blog here anymore - haven't had one here for a few years, now - but since accounts can't be deleted here, I still have the profile. Have a Happy Halloween and a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete